Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best source to use?

Victor

Hello RuneSuite,

I'm a computer science student currently learning Java, and I thought about making a private server just to improve my skills. I don't plan on making money out of it or anything like that.

I want to start from a clean RS2 base and build a custom private server, but I have no idea what source to use. I thought about using Necrotic, but I heard that was full of bugs.

Can you guys point me to a decent starting source, please?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say there is a "Best" source to use per say, Most sources that are released are riddled with bugs and dupes, as far as Ruse goes you might want to take a look at downloading Rune unity. 

i worked around with necrotic and i didnt see any  bugs/exploits and its claim to be host ready so i dont know where u got it from

Apollo, but needs A LOT of work.
Elvarg, still needs quite a bit of work but decent base.
Hyperion ain't to bad, just old.
Project Insanity is old, but an easy starting base if you're willing to revise it but start with up2date content.