Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi guys

Sampactu

54 minutes ago, Sampactu said:

Hi I am Sampactu, I am currently running a private server what is in development I am 24 years old. 

Nice you just came from R-S too so far this place has been a lot less annoying from the neg reppers at least there's a better place that's for sure! xD

haha, yea we'll see but seems a lot less active to be honest or am I getting that wrong?

3 minutes ago, Solid Snake said:

Nice you just came from R-S too so far this place has been a lot less annoying from the neg reppers at least there's a better place that's for sure! xD

haha, yea we'll see but seems a lot less active to be honest or am I getting that wrong?

Just now, Sampactu said:

I remember this guy's rep was red and everyone was hating on him in the shoutbox so I remember exposing them about that too but now he has a positive rep and it seems like he's just there to show and prove them wrong but we all know that in the end bullshit's bullshit lol 

• 2 weeks later...