Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Creating boss attacks

Kendal

Hello,

I am new to coding. I know that its stupid but i have chosen project insanity as my base. It seems like the easiest starter and there are lots of tutorials to help me try and fix it up a little. I dont plan on making the next big rsps i just like learning how to do certain things.

What i dont understand is this: i have used a blank pi and im updating to the newest osrs cache. I dont understand how to make the bosses though. I can add in zulrah but it does notgibg for example. How do i go about trying to make a boss have different hp, stats, and special attacks, not just melee or a ranged attack etc.

Im not a vet in this so i need simple explanations lol. Just what file do i go into and what are some different ways i can try and start making these bosses like osrs. 

NOTE: I DO NOT WANT TO RIP FROM ANOTHER SERVER THIS IS FOR ME TO TRY AND LEARN PLEASE. Thank you guys a million!

I would look at other sources and see how they do it. That's the best way you'll learn without having much knowledge with coding. 

I would look at other sources and see how they do it. That's the best way you'll learn without having much knowledge with coding. 

16 minutes ago, Fearlessplum said:

Thanks man, thats actually solid advice. I dont know why i didnt think about that haha i must be tired

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...