Ozara (Tarn Build)

CorruptAZ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 4:14 PM, CorruptAZ said:

Hello everyone, I am releasing my Tarn build. I loaned the source to another server, Ozara, in which was supposed to pay me off balance of the source, but he ended up trying to sell the source and run. To help prevent him from selling more, and to help curve against those who he sold it to, I'm releasing the source and client.

This source is a bit touchy, there is a lot of content in it, and has been rewritten a ton over the past year. Not really one of my favorites, but had some work in it.

Hopefully others can use it and can end up doing something amazing with it again, as I'm working on a brand new server from base. So, enjoy!

Also, if you need help setting up, will offer set up for $50 to quickly set up on local, or $75 to set up on a machine. Also will help on dev work if you are needing it! Discord : the_corrupt

image.png

image.png

image.png

Source :

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Client :

Hidden Content

Cache :

Hidden Content

Thanks. Is the sprites in cache incomplete? If I open the the sprites data it only goes up the ID 3514 but the client code queries sprite IDs such as 3515, 3535 etc. and breaks.

Edited by smitty260
Added query about cache

On 2/6/2024 at 10:14 AM, CorruptAZ said:

Hello everyone, I am releasing my Tarn build. I loaned the source to another server, Ozara, in which was supposed to pay me off balance of the source, but he ended up trying to sell the source and run. To help prevent him from selling more, and to help curve against those who he sold it to, I'm releasing the source and client.

This source is a bit touchy, there is a lot of content in it, and has been rewritten a ton over the past year. Not really one of my favorites, but had some work in it.

Hopefully others can use it and can end up doing something amazing with it again, as I'm working on a brand new server from base. So, enjoy!

Also, if you need help setting up, will offer set up for $50 to quickly set up on local, or $75 to set up on a machine. Also will help on dev work if you are needing it! Discord : the_corrupt

image.png

image.png

image.png

Source :

Hidden Content

Client :

Hidden Content

Cache :

Hidden Content

I don't know if this forum respects these types of guidelines but I don't think Corrupt has authorization to release such files.