Posted September 13Sep 13 comment_121381 I actually worked on this server before as the modeler, but honestly, I feel like I was taken for granted. I was basically getting paid peanuts for the amount of work I was doing, lol.This is the Noxious 718 cache, with all the custom items and RS3 models converted and properly fitted to 718. Everything was converted 100% and optimized to work without any bugs or fitting issues. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Edited September 13Sep 13 by Yoru
7 hours ago7 hr comment_121585 On 9/13/2026 at 6:14 PM, Yoru said:I actually worked on this server before as the modeler, but honestly, I feel like I was taken for granted. I was basically getting paid peanuts for the amount of work I was doing, lol.This is the Noxious 718 cache, with all the custom items and RS3 models converted and properly fitted to 718. Everything was converted 100% and optimized to work without any bugs or fitting issues.Hidden ContentGive reaction AND comment to see this hidden content!That blows man hope you learnt from it
Create an account or sign in to comment