Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ISO OSRS Client

Merp

Fellow RuneLeakers,

Title says it all, I'm looking for an OSRS Client for a project I am going to be started. Any feedback is great. Preferably something newer cache as I'm not a great client developer and can't do much lol.

Drop your feedback, suggestions, and/links. Thank you, thank you.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:37 PM, leclerc said:

you can check out the astrect deob client that is being sold for like $80, lol.

What are you implying lmao? Apart from background changing, custom icon support, and unlocking a couple CS2's the client is a vanilla Lost-isle client. Most of the price was from the work that was put into the server. If you've bothered to look at the work Alex did, he fixed numerous interfaces that broke(due to) updating the cache, fixed numerous items(item bonuses, equipment location, etc) and a bunch of other things.

I left the project months ago so I don't know what's been done lately, but I can assure you, the last time I spoke to Alex, he's done a significant amount of work since I've left the project and hopefully he'll end up hosting it. I'm no longer apart of Astrect, nor RSPS, so I just figured i'd fill in the facts :)

OT: @Merp I can locate my client later and can share it with you. I've no use for it anymore and as it's nothing special, no need to "hide" or "keep" it for myself anymore.

12 hours ago, Titanium said:

What are you implying lmao? Apart from background changing, custom icon support, and unlocking a couple CS2's the client is a vanilla Lost-isle client. Most of the price was from the work that was put into the server. If you've bothered to look at the work Alex did, he fixed numerous interfaces that broke(due to) updating the cache, fixed numerous items(item bonuses, equipment location, etc) and a bunch of other things.

I left the project months ago so I don't know what's been done lately, but I can assure you, the last time I spoke to Alex, he's done a significant amount of work since I've left the project and hopefully he'll end up hosting it. I'm no longer apart of Astrect, nor RSPS, so I just figured i'd fill in the facts :)

OT: @Merp I can locate my client later and can share it with you. I've no use for it anymore and as it's nothing special, no need to "hide" or "keep" it for myself anymore.

i'm just informing him of the client, lol.

as for RSPS', weren't you a dev for a server(s) 1-2 weeks ago?

8 hours ago, leclerc said:

i'm just informing him of the client, lol.

as for RSPS', weren't you a dev for a server(s) 1-2 weeks ago?

Yes, only because it was a friend running it. I've been done with RSPS for months. I have an app, school, and work to focus on. Most of my free time consists of working on my app, and it gives me far more enjoyment than RSPS, due to me constantly learning new things.

On 25 January 2017 at 7:18 PM, Titanium said:

+1 Titanium is a good guy.

• 2 years later...