VirtuePS

Arithium

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/10/2017 at 7:46 AM, Deadpole129 said:

no its not just as bad

gladly compare benchmarks of your PI vs Ruse if you want. never thought I'd see someone arguing PI is better than another source.. especially in 2017

12 hours ago, penta said:

gladly compare benchmarks of your PI vs Ruse if you want. never thought I'd see someone arguing PI is better than another source.. especially in 2017

It's all java meaning everything can be highly improved just like how soulsplit used a pi from 2010 to make heavily changes to make it how stable it was in its days.. So you think delta, Czar etc is better than PI? Ruse wasnt bad until people leeched the sht out of making it look crap

On 2/12/2017 at 5:14 AM, Deadpole129 said:

It's all java meaning everything can be highly improved just like how soulsplit used a pi from 2010 to make heavily changes to make it how stable it was in its days.. So you think delta, Czar etc is better than PI? Ruse wasnt bad until people leeched the sht out of making it look crap

Ruse is a compilation of multiple servers put together. There is code from desolace, zamorak and asteria. The problem is Gabbe is an idiot and wrote crap code on top of code he ripped from other servers. While ruse is definitely better then project insanity, it still has a lot of bad design choices.

36 minutes ago, OfficialLegend said:

If they did it's not right purely because the original owner of elkoy was an ex-owner of the actual Ikov. I'm pretty sure these guys did not own Ikov.

elkoy has the same menu at the top probably ripped it or used this as a base because elkoy is not the original ikov source i have been on it and its very different