Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

need Hyperion II 718/839

Mrcastiel

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, blacksabath said:

i have hyperion II im just looking for the client does anyone have it?

I highly doubt you'll find a client for it, You'll have to buy one from CJay

• 1 month later...
On 24-5-2017 at 1:11 AM, blacksabath said:

i have hyperion II im just looking for the client does anyone have it?

hey man just asking still is there a way u can share the source with my i can ask someone to make a working client :D

4 hours ago, stewie said:

hey man just asking still is there a way u can share the source with my i can ask someone to make a working client :D

they most likely will not be making it for free. otherwise, cjay won't be selling it for the price it is.

Source is pretty easy to get your hands on, client on the other hand is only available via Cjay, and you'l be paying a few hundred $$$ for access, had this arrangement with him for a while but it's very hard to get in contact with him to things like changing IP/ adding content ect so i really wouldn't if i was you.

21 minutes ago, Vocals said:

Source is pretty easy to get your hands on, client on the other hand is only available via Cjay, and you'l be paying a few hundred $$$ for access, had this arrangement with him for a while but it's very hard to get in contact with him to things like changing IP/ adding content ect so i really wouldn't if i was you.

never knew what all the hype around hyperion ii was, as i'm more into the osrs scene. i don't mind having a copy of hyperion ii though, any idea where i can get or purchase this?

5 hours ago, Vocals said:

can u share the source then ??? :D

52 minutes ago, leclerc said:

thought you had it, lol. someone told me you were selling it a while ago.

uhm no i am never selling a source and yes i have it but only hyperion 718/751

18 hours ago, stewie said:

can u share the source then ??? :D

Unfortunately i don't have the original copy, i used it as a base for my server "Horizon" a while back, not really wanting to release that. sorry.