SCAPEHD Released

Mrcastiel

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/31/2017 at 5:14 PM, DecrepitDegenerate said:

How do I log in?

You need to import the SQL backup. If you played on ScapeHD you should keep all your levels and whatnot by doing this. Otherwise you can

This is the hidden content, please

To import it. Add a SQL account with access to a database. Make that database and import the sql file with:

mysql -u ACCOUNT_NAME -p DATABASE_NAME < scapehd.sql

Then be sure to change everything in the server source code to point to localhost or 127.0.0.1 instead of the actual ScapeHD IP address.

On 9/2/2017 at 2:43 PM, joe11 said:

You need to import the SQL backup. If you played on ScapeHD you should keep all your levels and whatnot by doing this. Otherwise you can

This is the hidden content, please

To import it. Add a SQL account with access to a database. Make that database and import the sql file with:

mysql -u ACCOUNT_NAME -p DATABASE_NAME < scapehd.sql

Then be sure to change everything in the server source code to point to localhost or 127.0.0.1 instead of the actual ScapeHD IP address.

I'm pretty sure I had done that, I must've missed an ip or name somewhere, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can try to rehost but I'm unsure if I still have the original version or the one I slightly modified to get working on Linux. Give me like 2 days and I will post back here.

• acesucks changed the title to SCAPEHD Released
  • 2 weeks later...