Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for blank-ish source

angel killer

Hey, ive got some spare time im looking for a blank-ish Vencillio server/client package. (loading latest OSRS data/maps) I won't mind paying for something like this or if someone wants to generous idm. lemme know :)

there are a bunch of blank hyperion-based projects in r-s downloads. vencillio is hyperion-based, if i remember correctly. you can take astereus and apollo in consideration, as well. data packing shouldn't take longer than 30 mins.

9 hours ago, leclerc said:

there are a bunch of blank hyperion-based projects in r-s downloads. vencillio is hyperion-based, if i remember correctly. you can take astereus and apollo in consideration, as well. data packing shouldn't take longer than 30 mins.

I can't pack data to save my life mate.

Grab valius or something if you want the latest data lol I think that's currently the most updated released vencillio but it has plenty of bugs, there's plenty of other vencillio bases around to choose from also.

Edited by i dds you