• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/17/2016 at 8:48 PM, Mathy said:

Hey guys,

My name is Mathy and I have been coding RSPS for the past 6-7 years. I coded from #108 data to 317 all the way to 800+. If anyone here needs help, my Skype is sakoofortin . Anytime, if I am able to answer, just tell me what you need after you requested to be in my contact list and I'll be more than glad to answer them ! I will post this thread in all revisions' topics on the forums. You can also PM me in here :D

I look forward to help/work with y'all :D

Mathy

im here looking through a taking in as much information as i can (without killing my brain) and would like to know if there is any way to fix a missing file if you have no idea what it is to run your server?

not sure if its a broken source but i have gotten one from another website since this one wont allow me to click links due to a flawed rule that should not apply to all new members just those that spam and cause issues. (kids in most cases im sure)