Sign In

[OSRS] VenomPS Released

Life

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MummaPig said:

Can i ask how the fuck did you get all of these sources?

Sure bud, i hacked some kids skype, got his mega info & boom the motherload of sources. 

6 minutes ago, Jinso said:

This has 4 dupes just to let you guys know . If you don't buy it from provider he will exploit ur server.

So what are the dupes? I'll just fix them and re-upload lol.

58 minutes ago, Jinso said:

That's the thing ur not gonna find them. He created them incase of this matter. Smart ass. I will exploit ur server if u host this. So don't bother hosting or buy it from me. - provider on rune server

I'll take my chances bud.

@post I'll look through the source see if I can find anything, I doubt i will though.

2 hours ago, Jinso said:

That's the thing ur not gonna find them. He created them incase of this matter. Smart ass. I will exploit ur server if u host this. So don't bother hosting or buy it from me. - provider on rune server

ignore this kid, lol.

he can't even add content properly, i doubt he's even aware of the dupes in his own server.

5 minutes ago, leclerc said:

ignore this kid, lol.

he can't even add content properly, i doubt he's even aware of the dupes in his own server.

I doubt it's Provider anyhow, he's not stupid enough to join another community and risk his R-S account getting hacked. B|