Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lunar Isle Char Files & Big RSPS Dump

Tiller

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys glanced through these files? they have some terribly written combat. and That zulrah is terrible id highly recommend rewriting this zulrah completely. Thanks for release though (not going to use and wouldn't recommend.)

17 hours ago, Draven said:

Have you guys glanced through these files? they have some terribly written combat. and That zulrah is terrible id highly recommend rewriting this zulrah completely. Thanks for release though (not going to use and wouldn't recommend.)

Something I found, thanks for letting everyone know. Shocking how you went through all of those 4 or so bases that quick. :P

14 hours ago, Skaikru said:

Something I found, thanks for letting everyone know. Shocking how you went through all of those 4 or so bases that quick. :P

i didnt go through them fully just read through their files, and just reading the zulrah was enough to hit the X in the top right corner haha, 

you can tell a lot from the lines inside the files and just reading how they coded it told me it was half assed, so i would not recommend using it you know?

Edited by Kriss
double post

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...