Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey

Java

Hey, I'm currently developing a new Project and decided to join this website. I figured id come say hi and possibly share some things I've collected & created over time. 

Looking forward to seeing & chatting with you all around the community. :)

imma assume you're "trebble" from r-s

and if so, my bad about fucking up lunar isle by hacking all your players & your forum. ;)

Edited by Skaikru

Thanks guys, I'll be posting a project thread soon with a beta release date so hopefully you see it :)

On 30/09/2016 at 3:27 AM, Skaikru said:

imma assume you're "trebble" from r-s

and if so, my bad about fucking up lunar isle by hacking all your players & your forum. ;)

All good, Vencillio is a bitch anyways. I could have gotten a new forum done up easily, but it was the inspiration i needed to start this new project that will turn out more successful than Lunar Isle. 

46 minutes ago, Java said:

Thanks guys, I'll be posting a project thread soon with a beta release date so hopefully you see it :)

All good, Vencillio is a bitch anyways. I could have gotten a new forum done up easily, but it was the inspiration i needed to start this new project that will turn out more successful than Lunar Isle. 

Then you're welcome I guess. :x