Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for a Team

Draven

Well As of now the project i had been working on is put on hold due to computer changes (Lost some files...) so at this time i'm interested in seeing if there is a project up and going that i could join in on. I am skilled in java development ( i took classes, was taught hands on, studied it for 4 years) i have a lot of experience and motivation. I have a lot of experience inside of development although i will warn you i do not play rsps nor have i hosted before so as far as knowledge of players opinions i'm at -100 lol. but i can provide Properly written lines, files, statements and variables that are super clean and quick as well as efficient. One thing i do ask for is i will not be doing a pi base i refuse to work on them as i am not going to waste the time of re-writing every files until it is bug free and properly enabled. Either way let me know what kind of projects you are working on and what you can offer and if you need to see previous work i'll be more then glad to show you.

I am also looking for team to work with that will bring good content to a project. I have worked on loads of projects but never have they been hosted. i only worked on them to learn java. i work hard on my projects but i need to be with a team that knows what they are doing. if anyone would like to work with me or like Draven said work with a team i be more then happy to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2016 at 4:21 PM, Draven said:

Well As of now the project i had been working on is put on hold due to computer changes (Lost some files...) so at this time i'm interested in seeing if there is a project up and going that i could join in on. I am skilled in java development ( i took classes, was taught hands on, studied it for 4 years) i have a lot of experience and motivation. I have a lot of experience inside of development although i will warn you i do not play rsps nor have i hosted before so as far as knowledge of players opinions i'm at -100 lol. but i can provide Properly written lines, files, statements and variables that are super clean and quick as well as efficient. One thing i do ask for is i will not be doing a pi base i refuse to work on them as i am not going to waste the time of re-writing every files until it is bug free and properly enabled. Either way let me know what kind of projects you are working on and what you can offer and if you need to see previous work i'll be more then glad to show you.

You still looking for someone i'm looking to join a team.

This was more of a post to join a team rather then start one, i am working on a project myself was looking to expand my projects further beyond and accomplish more quicker then what my project is going at. I personally will not touch this crap that's (Old-school) because 1 its terrible looking, feeling, and also its not even truly old-school its just the game-frame change (keep in mind this is my opinion) i messed with them i just am not into it, there is to many coming out as it is to compete with as well as to many updates on actual old-school runescape that you cannot possibly keep up with it so many bugs when adding and implementing just not worth it to me. I personally enjoy the 508-632 revision.