Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Want to run a local server

Carlean

Hey all, I haven't tried touching rsps since before OSRS came out. I use to mess with them back in the day doing 317s but they were so much easier. Now I can't find a quick and easy file to just run for jar or .bat. I have been trying to find and follow guides to run them but I'm so lost... I have downloaded Eclipse and IntelliJ, plus the Rift RSPS based on Kronos. I don't intend to develop it and make money or anything, just run it for myself and test things. Any help would be great and I have discord to be able to communicate more easily as well.

Savg#6866

• 2 weeks later...

Do not run a .bat that could be quite dangerous for your PC. becasuse most of the time hidden in the code of those bats is a rat hidden deep within your %appdata%. If you've got discord/team viewer Im free today and can give you a hand and show you how to run a little local server for yourself 👍

Can msg me here or on discord @ Herpex#8559

Edited by Herpexual

• 5 months later...