Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In need of developers.

Wiickedmonster

Hi there,

Me and a group of close, like-minded individuals are looking to start a new private server. We are all currently in the process of learning Java and working our way through the ins and outs of the processes that it takes to create a fully functioning server, having never attempted such project. We are all friends that have played various private servers & OSRS together for the past 10 years and have always found that there is always something that we felt we could do better than existing servers, we may be wrong, but we won't know until we try.

In the meantime we are interested in the idea of bringing people with common interests onto the team to contribute knowledge as well as helping with the initial development of the server.

We aren't here to ask for freebies, we are hoping to create a long-term partnership and bring our own individual twist to an already well built community.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch, you can reach me on my discord at: "Morrogrim#3160".

Many thanks,

Morrogrim & the team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...