Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donations

Flashbang

I would like to sell donator scrolls on the server, these can be  bought and traded, if someone redeem it they will get x amount of donator tokens that they can spend in donator store ingame as well as they will recieve x amount added to their total donated amount. I'm using GamePayments for the shop, where would I even begin to make something like this? Would it require a database? Using Valius source.

On 2/5/2023 at 3:13 PM, Flashbang said:

I would like to sell donator scrolls on the server, these can be  bought and traded, if someone redeem it they will get x amount of donator tokens that they can spend in donator store ingame as well as they will recieve x amount added to their total donated amount. I'm using GamePayments for the shop, where would I even begin to make something like this? Would it require a database? Using Valius source.

PM me your discord.

• 2 months later...

Multiple ways you could do it. Webhooks callbacks to your own server / you requesting to external API on CMD or caching it with CRON / or querying your/the db yourself. Lookup Foxtrot Shop in the downloads section, standalone and very easy to setup if you have basic coding knowledge