Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP PLEASE, 210 Data, new animation system & HD (xeros)

0117be

Got the Server up and running but need a hand running the client, seems to throw a fit Merging the Client in Intellij , can someone help me out !

Discord : Drip#2004

Im having trouble loading the client in intelij, The gradle project itself wont load properly without errors.

• Plugin [id: 'com.mark.bootstrap.bootstrap', version: '63065322f4', artifact: 'com.github.Mark7625:bootstrap-release:63065322f4'] was not found in any of the following sources:
Edited by 0117be

• 6 months later...

I am also having the same issue, been looking all over, changing gradle version to match my projects java version, uninstalling gradle, reinstalling. Everything i can think of, still getting the same error:

Plugin [id: 'com.mark.bootstrap.bootstrap', version: '63065322f4', artifact: 'com.github.Mark7625:bootstrap-release:63065322f4'] was not found in any of the following sources:

• 7 months later...