Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LOOKING TO ADVANCE IN KNOWLEDGE

Desi Chai

Hello i would like to introduce myself as Desi Chai

I am very keen and interested in the development of rsps as it has some kind of sense of accomplishment for me. I have studied computing throughout my time in education however i took a turn in career to something more hands on and became an electrician. Throughout my experiences within the rsps community i have dabbled in different sources and attempted to develop code by downloading different sources, following guides and implementing code from other sources into other sources. I have added new bosses, moved home, created donator zones, done auto voting and donation systems however i have never actually fully released a server to host. My aim is to develop knowledge and begin a project with my trusted friend however for the past two nights we have not been able to figure out how to get an osrs source actually running. I am not sure if it is to do with different java versions or it is a two second fix. I thought the first source we was trying to figure out to run was due to an anti leech and after giving up on that it was found that i couldn't get any source to run due to build path errors and setting up a project in eclipse. If anyone can help me to set up an osrs source in eclipse it would be much appreciated. If there are any developers on Runesuite that are willing to give time i would be happy to pay for tutoring if that is allowed on here.

thanks for hearing me waffle for 5, ill be around