Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vanguard help

smallgooch

i downloaded the vanguard pack and loaded the server and Vanguard-Runelite into eclipse. i keep getting the same error i got while trying this with other servers. Tried googling it tried watchjing youtube vids and still get the same thing any help would be appreciated. Just trying to get a server up and running for me to teach my son how to play/ make changes.  Yes there are easier servers but i like this one from what i see and its what i want to work with.

Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
java.lang.module.FindException: Error reading module: 
Caused by: java.lang.module.InvalidModuleDescriptorException: BrotherEvent.class found in top-level directory (unnamed package not allowed in module)

I am currently using vanguard source and sadly i paid for it before it was released, i reccomend using intellij not familiar with eclipse but i know you need to import the project as a graddle for it to work, also youll probably run into the bootstrap issue for the runelite.  there is a few work arounds though