Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DREAMSCAPE

0117be

thanks but i tried packing into deathlypvpz im not retarded nor do i need you to treat me like i am, i just tried doing it myself and couldnt get it to work..  thats when i ask for help, so thanks for showing em how to use google as i never would of know how? jesus

Edited by 0117be

37 minutes ago, 0117be said:

thanks but i tried packing into deathlypvpz im not retarded nor do i need you to treat me like i am, i just tried doing it myself and couldnt get it to work..  thats when i ask for help, so thanks for showing em how to use google as i never would of know how? jesus

Oh, that's not how I wanted to make you feel at all I just checked around on google for you and the top searches were pretty good. In your client folder, locate itemdef_1.java and add in the int (the item's info) anywhere in the middle of the other ints. Then take your models (wear model and drop model) in your Raw Folder in the cache (I assume it's a custom cache/non-packed cache). Sorry if I made you think that I'm taking you as an idiot.

Its okay, ive just been trying to add these for 3 days straight, and when people make it seem like i havent tried anything " search on google" and stuff makes me mad, ive tried everything but i couldnt get it to work, thanks for trying though!

20 minutes ago, 0117be said:

Its okay, ive just been trying to add these for 3 days straight, and when people make it seem like i havent tried anything " search on google" and stuff makes me mad, ive tried everything but i couldnt get it to work, thanks for trying though!

http://runeleak.com/forum/topic/939-how-to-add-customs-to-a-custom-rspsnon-packed-cache/

;)