Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

718 /rs3 client

xdxdxd

38 minutes ago, DecrepitDegenerate said:

wierd link. Virus scan please?

JAstgfg6TiOPJNNZKtylMQ.png 

here you go (it's an easy site where you don't need register for uploading thats why :P )

46 minutes ago, xdxdxd said:

JAstgfg6TiOPJNNZKtylMQ.png 

here you go (it's an easy site where you don't need register for uploading thats why :P )

on what source can this be used?

1 hour ago, stewie said:

on what source can this be used?

I think you can use it on every server, with the right definitions. You need the right cache aswell thou. Example server Hyperion,Edelar  

I did not test this client. I just deobfuscate so people can see the code and can make this shit client better :P

Edited by xdxdxd

2 minutes ago, xdxdxd said:

I think you can use it on every server, with the right definitions. You need the right cache aswell thou. Example server Hyperion,Edelar  

I did not test this client. I just deobfuscate so people can see the code and can make this shit client better :P

any change u can help me this i have edelar source so i can share it :D

16 minutes ago, xdxdxd said:

What bugs do you encounter?

cant get it to work wont load for me  any change u can share u skype so we can talk there?

Edited by stewie

1 hour ago, stewie said:

no idea what i do rong i have edelar source but the argumets are fucked dont know them to be localhosted :(

ensure the keys are the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...