Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

718 /rs3 client

xdxdxd

why would you even use this even after you get it to run your regions are fucked which is why its an incomplete client its nosz's first beta client to run 830 npc's/items not maps 

On 25-10-2017 at 5:11 PM, timers3 said:

why would you even use this even after you get it to run your regions are fucked which is why its an incomplete client its nosz's first beta client to run 830 npc's/items not maps 

It's the same client you sell retard

• 2 weeks later...

Dont buy a client from him (Stewie), if anyone has the link for me I'll get it to work... just need the files lulz.
The guy will most likely scam you or give you an extremely unstable/crappy version while you still pay...

Edited by Cronix

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, Cronix said:

Dont buy a client from him, if anyone has the link for me I'll get it to work... just need the files lulz.

same

On 30-7-2017 at 3:04 PM, xdxdxd said:

This is the hidden content, please

This is a 718 client which supports 830+ textures/maps/item/npcs and objects. How do I get the code? I decompiled a client from a server with weak obfuscation, and reverse engineered it. I release this because to many people make a lot of money by selling this client (idk why they sell something that isn't theirs).

Have funn with it, Might not work for you. But you can see the code to change your client.

virus scan

JAstgfg6TiOPJNNZKtylMQ.png

content 

8rkSnBqsTjW-6dHJ64OKRw.png

Re-upload or send me in pm please? :D

Would love to work on this.