Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

VernoxHD - Released

acesucks

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting. Will def check this out more in depth, Not sure about any anti leeches but the imports are all out of whack (still fixing them) But from what i can tell from the pictures, this looks like a really nice source. Thanks Ace!  (Will Edit in a comment after i get this loaded fully) 

43 minutes ago, Ace said:

I released what i was able to obtain :)

I had to remove a few things, but it does work. What i removed wasn't exactly important. Thanks Ace! This source is exactly what i needed.

2 hours ago, Madara said:

What's the Question? I may be able to answer it.

I was wondering if i ripped the pk bots, would i need the cache for it or just the command and classes

35 minutes ago, h20 said:

I was wondering if i ripped the pk bots, would i need the cache for it or just the command and classes

I believe the bots are not in the source. Ace mentioned he leaked what he could obtain, i think the pvp bots were left out.

1 hour ago, Madara said:

I believe the bots are not in the source. Ace mentioned he leaked what he could obtain, i think the pvp bots were left out.

Ok  thank you if they are will you let me know, and  i have lunar isle source, can i just post that in the  leaked section?

2 hours ago, h20 said:

Ok  thank you if they are will you let me know, and  i have lunar isle source, can i just post that in the  leaked section?

Yes ill post if i find it, and im not sure. Talk to Ace

Nice release, although I can't seem to be able to make the HD version work on Eclipse.

I've managed to make it run successfully without errors and connect to a local database. The issue comes whenever I try to login with a 530 client. 

It keeps saying that the server has been updated and simply reject the connexion. Any help? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Texel said:

Nice release, although I can't seem to be able to make the HD version work on Eclipse.

I've managed to make it run successfully without errors and connect to a local database. The issue comes whenever I try to login with a 530 client. 

It keeps saying that the server has been updated and simply reject the connexion. Any help? Thanks.

Ive yet to attempt this (gave up when i saw all the imports were out of whack lol) But be sure to double check the RSA keys etc, and make sure they are both the same on client and source.

18 minutes ago, Madara said:

Ive yet to attempt this (gave up when i saw all the imports were out of whack lol) But be sure to double check the RSA keys etc, and make sure they are both the same on client and source.

I've simply removed the missing plugins in Build Path and changed the SQL settings to make it run correctly. 

RSA keys are disabled server and client sided. :/