Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

VernoxHD - Released

acesucks

3 minutes ago, Texel said:

I've simply removed the missing plugins in Build Path and changed the SQL settings to make it run correctly. 

RSA keys are disabled server and client sided. :/

Thats your issue.. if you remove the plugins from buildpath then the files that are using those, will not work. The plugins are there, the path is just messed up. you must go to configure source, then edit the "missing" plugins to the correct paths. And yeah i stopped at the sql settings part.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Madara said:

Thats your issue.. if you remove the plugins from buildpath then the files that are using those, will not work. The plugins are there, the path is just messed up. you must go to configure source, then edit the "missing" plugins to the correct paths. And yeah i stopped at the sql settings part.

I've redirected all the removed plugins to their path. Same issue, client says "RuneScape has been updated! Please reload this page.", which I assume we'd need the client with modified login protocol to be able to. 

4 hours ago, Madara said:

Could also be because of the Sql removal. Im pretty sure the server runs off SQL (or at least initializes)

It's pretty rare that a server runs off of MySQL, just comment out where the server initializes and it should do it

This is my source lmfao. If you ask nicely, I can release the whole thing. Mind if I ask where you obtained this from? As only 3 people had access to our files. =)

*Edit* nevermind, this was downloaded from Dylans (Camelcrusher) mega. Hopefully you people don't leech it, actually take time and develop it. Lots of work Dylan and I have done to this. I'm Life BTW.

Also, if anyone is interested in starting this back up PM me.

Edited by Booty Pics

On 18/9/2016 at 5:24 AM, Booty Pics said:

This is my source lmfao. If you ask nicely, I can release the whole thing. Mind if I ask where you obtained this from? As only 3 people had access to our files. =)

*Edit* nevermind, this was downloaded from Dylans (Camelcrusher) mega. Hopefully you people don't leech it, actually take time and develop it. Lots of work Dylan and I have done to this. I'm Life BTW.

Maybe i can ask nicely for release of the client? Or is it possible to get any other client to work with VernoxHD?

14 minutes ago, scenotaph said:

Maybe i can ask nicely for release of the client? Or is it possible to get any other client to work with VernoxHD?

You'd need a 530 client to run it

3 hours ago, Booty Pics said:

You'd need a 530 client to run it

Your picture totally trips me, i was cleaning my screen thinking this damn dirty spot on my screen is right on here forehead. lmao!

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2016 at 4:24 AM, Booty Pics said:

upload a updates version then please

• 4 weeks later...