Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Custom Package

Mathy

Hey guys,

The forums are getting pretty big, which is awesome, so it means there's more people to release some stuff. If anyone has ANY kind of custom package (source, client and cache) that hasn't already been released on the forums, put them in comments or PM me here or on Skype at : sakoofortin

I know I might get annoying but I wanna make the best custom server so I need help you guys to link me some packages.

Mathy

I'd advise you to stay away from all the nasty shit, 317 is okay for it, but the character models like in imagine-ps make it disgusting. I always liked the appeal of a well made OSRS custom server. Quality over quantity, remember that. Instead of waiting for a nice custom to come to you, make your own custom. 

7 minutes ago, Skaikru said:

I'd advise you to stay away from all the nasty shit, 317 is okay for it, but the character models like in imagine-ps make it disgusting. I always liked the appeal of a well made OSRS custom server. Quality over quantity, remember that. Instead of waiting for a nice custom to come to you, make your own custom. 

I'm not waiting for one to come to me, I am taking stuff of every custom releases and normal releases that you guys release and I put them in the server I am currently making. I don't want a ready-to-host server, far from that. I just wanna take the best from every releases. I won't use Imagine-Ps as a base to work on

Edited by mathy

Why not make your own models its not to bad. and its very fun. if i were you id make realistic new npcs (custom) vs the item recolors they are very stressful on the eyes. so a nicely done npc like bosses would be cool. (check out the custom npc the guys been working on on rs.)