Find results in...

How to add customs to a custom rsps/non-packed cache

Mathy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, 0117be said:

When i try running the client on eclipse it says "Selection does not contain a main type" :P

Make sure you choose run as applet and client as main class

2 minutes ago, 0117be said:

theres no main classes lol, can someone answer my question when i ask, what source and client should i use to import these kind of customs?

Would you like me to check it over? Btw you don't need a specific client to add customs

1 hour ago, 0117be said:

theres no main classes lol, can someone answer my question when i ask, what source and client should i use to import these kind of customs?

Are you sure you have your build path set correctly? I assure you, you can run the server on eclipse.  

5 minutes ago, 0117be said:

Can someone add these customs to a rsps and release it, id really appreciate it :D

4 minutes ago, 0117be said:

27 minutes ago, 0117be said:

honestly i give up ive been trying for 4 days straight trying to add these customs, i cant get it to work, thanks anyways guys.

PLEASE EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS MESSAGE, DON'T MULTI POST TO BASICALLY SAY THE SAME THING

Edited by Mathy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't a good way to do it, Would of been alot better to release a tutorial showing the noobies how to cache pack. Since they obviously are stumped on what exactly their doing.
But good job anyways, Well put.