Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How could we get more members on the site?

Jack

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2016 at 8:23 PM, Jack said:

I honestly love the site, none of that BS attitude you see on R-S or RL. It's no surprise though that the website lacks in members, would ads help out at all? What steps are being made to ensure the growth of the website?

Yeah, of course advertisements would help the community's growth, perhaps some giveaways on different occasions.

• 2 weeks later...

Google can make or break a website, the more backlinks the website has linking to the spider, the more results and chances for said website to take off. spread yourself thin and wide, more hits. more users.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Removing the post count, requirement and instead stimulating people to browse and use the tools freely. Besides that, I think having just a couple of 'solid' projects works better than having a ton of 'no longer maintained', or 'barely working' projects. In that regard I think stimulating people to collaborate on an existing tool instead of starting their own would be a good thing.