Archer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

but this is not the original one I used, so it might have some alignment issues, if it does, go to the launcher and find the news links that are current there, linking to the .png's, and use that as a base width*height ratio

but this is not the original one I used, so it might have some alignment issues, if it does, go to the launcher and find the news links that are current there, linking to the .png's, and use that as a base width*height ratio

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 3:37 AM, Archer said:

I made a Launcher for a project I was working on, this is what it looks like:

Whilst it's loading the client:

7NCi5ns.png

Once it's downloaded and ready to play:

q83VKmo.png

The news are .png's you can host anywhere and link to, so you can make them update whenever, since it just fetches the png's every time the launcher opens. So keep in mind, although the launcher has news1.png, news2.png and news3.png there it doesn't read those, the other images provided in the source of the launcher are not fetched from the web and instead stored and used locally. I'll add a template for the news in .psd format you can use to just edit the text and image of a news image, so you don't have to struggle with alignment and such, but i'm at work so it has to wait till I get home, I don't have the file here. 

Hidden Content

• Like and Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

for the launcher, if anyone wants to use it. It hasn't been tested on Mac OS yet because it uses (what I believe to be) a windows specific function to get the users root directory, but I'll check it out and post info, maybe a version that works on Mac as well.

How to get the client working:

Step 0) Download the launcher, ofc.

Step 1) Host your client somewhere and make sure it has a direct download link. (For example, if you put it on dropbox, you can add ?dl=1 at the end of the link to make it download directly upon opening the link)

Step 2) Open up Launcher.java and find the call to the DownloadClient method:

else{
	//play.setEnabled(false);
	lblClientUpTo.setVisible(false);
	clientdl = true;
	new File(File.listRoots()[0].getAbsolutePath() + "/chpJar/").mkdir();
	downloadClient("http://informativcek.atspace.eu/client/Ordale.jar", File.listRoots()[0].getAbsolutePath() + "/chpJar/Ordale.jar");
}

Change the first parameter of downloadClient from "http://informativcek.atspace.eu/client/Ordale.jar" to your own client download link, you can also change the last parameter to something else, if you don't want the client to be saved in a folder called chpJar under the name Ordale (C:/chpJar/Ordale.jar would be the path if the users root dir is C:)

After you do that, it should already work. To change the news images, look for:

//Initialize the contents of the frame.
	private void initialize() {

try {
			java.io.InputStream in = new URL("http://informativcek.atspace.eu/client/news1.png").openStream();
			Files.copy(in, Paths.get(File.listRoots()[0].getAbsolutePath() + "/chpJar/news1.png"), StandardCopyOption.REPLACE_EXISTING);

in = new URL("http://informativcek.atspace.eu/client/news2.png").openStream();
			Files.copy(in, Paths.get(File.listRoots()[0].getAbsolutePath() + "/chpJar/news2.png"), StandardCopyOption.REPLACE_EXISTING);

in = new URL("http://informativcek.atspace.eu/client/news3.png").openStream();
			Files.copy(in, Paths.get(File.listRoots()[0].getAbsolutePath() + "/chpJar/news3.png"), StandardCopyOption.REPLACE_EXISTING);
		} catch (IOException e1) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e1.printStackTrace();
		}

and change the URLs there. To change the Twitter and Facebook links, again, search for those URLs and change those. That should be it, hopefully someone finds some use out of this. Cheers

ouuuuu surely gunna use it

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2017 at 6:37, Archer said:

Hice un lanzador para un proyecto en el que estaba trabajando, así es como se ve:

Mientras carga el cliente:

This is the hidden content, please

Una vez que esté descargado y listo para jugar:

This is the hidden content, please

Las noticias son .png que puede alojar en cualquier lugar y vincularlas, por lo que puede hacer que se actualicen en cualquier momento, ya que solo obtiene los png cada vez que se abre el lanzador. Así que tener en cuenta, aunque el lanzador tiene news1.png , news2.png y news3.png allí que no lee los , las otras imágenes proporcionadas en la fuente del lanzador no se obtienen de la web y en su lugar se almacena y se utiliza de forma local . Agregaré una plantilla para las noticias en formato .psd que puede usar para editar el texto y la imagen de una imagen de noticias, para que no tenga que luchar con la alineación y demás, pero estoy en el trabajo, así que lo ha hecho. esperar hasta llegar a casa, no tengo el archivo aquí. 

contenido oculto

• Reacciona o responde a este tema para ver el contenido oculto.

para el lanzador, si alguien quiere usarlo. Aún no se ha probado en Mac OS porque usa (lo que creo que es) una función específica de Windows para obtener el directorio raíz de los usuarios, pero lo verificaré y publicaré información, tal vez una versión que funcione en Mac como bien.

Cómo hacer que el cliente funcione:

Paso 0) Descarga el lanzador, ofc.

Paso 1) Aloje a su cliente en algún lugar y asegúrese de que tenga un enlace de descarga directo . (Por ejemplo, si lo coloca en Dropbox, puede agregar  ? Dl = 1 al final del enlace para que se descargue directamente al abrir el enlace)

Paso 2) Abra Launcher.java y busque la llamada al método DownloadClient :

Cambie el primer parámetro de downloadClient de "http://informativcek.atspace.eu/client/Ordale.jar" a su propio enlace de descarga de cliente, también puede cambiar el último parámetro a otra cosa, si no desea que el cliente para ser guardado en una carpeta llamada chpJar con el nombre Ordale (C: /chpJar/Ordale.jar sería la ruta si el directorio raíz del usuario es C :)

Después de hacer eso, ya debería funcionar. Para cambiar las imágenes de las noticias, busque:

y cambie las URL allí. Para cambiar los enlaces de Twitter y Facebook, nuevamente, busque esas URL y cámbielas. Eso debería ser, con suerte, alguien encontrará algún uso de esto. Salud

zzzz

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...