Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So whats this place like

Shadowy

Yo

Started rs in 07, stopped playing when I started RSPS in 08. Released a few servers over the years, not doing any these days but like to idle in discords see where the scene goes. 

how many other rsps communities do you know?

Hey mate, welcome.

RSPS scene kinda only goes downwards, there are several communities... each of them having their own problems/positive sides...
I know 4.

RSPS-Army, advertisement/shitposts only.
Runesuite (this), half friendly people who actually help the scene further, 1/4th leechers, 1/4th people tryharding to sell clients/sources that aren't theirs.
Rune-server, overall toxicity, mainly leechers/scammers, moderation is quite terrible.... guy sells sources of which he blocks all posts of regarding them.
runeleak, owner is quite a nice guy and has a lot of knowledge... besides that just some people that brag about "what they've done", no progress being made besides some good data dumps of the owner, pretty much full for shitposts and talks about life lol.

• 5 years later...

I'm curious if there's any communities that have turned their servers into bot friendly environments, kinda toying with the idea of just making an "idle" game of runescape and have a bot play on it without worrying about being banned

• 1 month later...