Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OSRS ::bank Message

Master534

Hi, how can I delete the message "Hey, everyone, I just tried to do something very silly", when typing ::bank ? I tried to look up for the packet that sends it but I can't literally find any String or variable that could send it from server or client. I also noticed it uses a different outstream packet than normal commands use. I'm using #88 client.

If anyone has this fixed, how can I do it myself?

neEC0Pg.png

Edited by Master534

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure which source this is but since it's just a command with an if statement and a sendstring, it's probably in your PlayerCommand class. Do you have playercommand.java or something similar to that you could paste?

Just search for that message in eclipse, you'll find the sendmessage string somewhere, just delete it, and fix the command to work for your player right lvl. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎.‎7‎.‎2018 at 10:30 PM, xfukecx said:

If you want to remove this message you have to edit a cs2 script and compile it. It's not that easy. You could also hardcode it

Thanks, I hardcoded it into my chat message packet, here is an example for anyone who is curious:

if (text.equals("Hey, everyone, I just tried to do something very silly!")) {    
            Bank.open(player);          
            return;
        }

Edited by Master534

• 1 month later...

Usually it's in your command class, if the player executing the command's rights are lower than the required rights it will force that chat. It's a pretty stupid "feature" especially if it's been put into a random file. The hard code as seen above is a horrible way of doing things because then you're allowing anyone to bank regardless of their rights and it's just going to clunk up your chat packet class.