Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RSPS Youtube Tutorials

Bananastreet

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone wants me to continue doing RSPS related Youtube tutorials? I did a really long one on elvarg a couple weeks ago and it got a bunch of views, so I was wondering if people wanted me to do more videos on that or maybe some other content.

If you guys would reply letting me know what you think, much appreciated.

Bananastreet

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should post up some tutorials. I think by now everybody knows how to manually set up a RSPS, you should teach the RSPS community how to develop their own. This could be handy for me also as I'm a learner my self :) Gl mate and hope you get it going together for yaself.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:22 AM, ViktoriSociety said:

I think you should post up some tutorials. I think by now everybody knows how to manually set up a RSPS, you should teach the RSPS community how to develop their own. This could be handy for me also as I'm a learner my self :) Gl mate and hope you get it going together for yaself.

On 8/31/2018 at 11:25 AM, yenthe said:

Would be cool to post tuts

22 hours ago, Ghost said:

Yea do some video tutorials xd

7 hours ago, Refactor said:

I feel like there should be more youtubers doing it

Thanks for the replies, anything you guys want tutorials on? sources or specific things?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would be awesome if you continued for sure for newer players that Elvarg video was great, would also be cool if you could show how to fix some of the issues in exporting it to make a redistributable client, some servers work flawlessly but Elvarg for example has a bunch of issues and it just doesn't work. I'm sure it's basic but I think it would help a lot of newcomers, like myself.