35 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Home

• Varrock
    • Yanille
    • Edgeville
    • Kourend's Castle
    • Other (comment below)

Hey guys,

Just a quick little debate I've been having with a few people, where is your favorite place for a server to have their home set as? I personally prefer the newer servers that have the Kourend's Castle as being a home as quite a nice little spot, others are saying Edgeville and even though it's waaay overused, there is something nostalgic about Edgeville being the home.

What do all of you think?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm to chime in here, I do like the Edgeville home.. However, there are many more suitable areas. In the poll I voted "Other" because we use Lunar Isle. Perfect sized island, plenty of buildings to fill with numerous shops. It's been a hit, and has become quite comfortable. But I do agree with the nostalgic feel of Edgeville, but not enough of a reason to host a home there; too unorganized imo & over-used way too much.

Edited by Lation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't be allergic of doing something unique. You know the majority of servers fail because the devs forget that games are supposed to be fun, rather than just spin offs of spin offs that aren't enjoyable anymore.

Probably Edgeville, just because it's nice & cosy and right next to the wilderness. I think LLetya/Shilo village are decent as well.