Ruse V2 - Released

Madara

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2016 at 2:45 AM, Server said:

Good job on releasing this, I was fortunate enough to manage ruse's community and it did great, the v2 has some map data issues but when it gets fixed up it'll go great.

Yeah i was able to snag a copy from Swiffy, before R-S took it down. Leaving as a Leak due to the fact you can not get this source anymore. 

On 10/3/2016 at 0:05 PM, Madara said:

Yeah i was able to snag a copy from Swiffy, before R-S took it down. Leaving as a Leak due to the fact you can not get this source anymore. 

Thats because it contained my client and I had it removed.

12 minutes ago, Arithium said:

Thats because it contained my client and I had it removed.

Ah From what he said, he changed a lot of things from the client. But it is a very nice client. 

5 hours ago, Madara said:

Ah From what he said, he changed a lot of things from the client. But it is a very nice client. 

The client itself is from zamorak. No point in removing it now since so many people already have it. May as well let them do something with it.

On 10/3/2016 at 1:05 PM, Madara said:

To be fair, he released on mopar moments after that stood for atleast 1 week, also the client itself was cool but you can do much better i am sure, it was very ugly imo (no offense to you at all) but it was blocky and just seemed off.

On 3/10/2016 at 9:05 PM, Madara said:

I can probably get the latest version from Gabbe if needed but wont leak it 

11 hours ago, MummaPig said:

True this should be moved to the not leaked section like leaker said it already released with osrs items.

With website files? This is the orig. Ruse v2 release. Its still a leak

• 1 month later...