Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a rs3 client and source

bakery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/4/2020 at 4:30 AM, Nathanat3r said:

what rev are you looking for specifically 

I know it's a two year old post, but I'm gonna take my chances and ask what rev's you have? I'm not OP but I'm also looking for something like this.

I've tried Matrix and can't get it to work in Eclipse IDE.

I've also tried Nocturne, and while I've gotten it to work somewhat, the client is stuck in Safe-mode and the game itself feels like it's missing so much content that mainscape RS3 has. Both rev's 876, mind you.

What I want more than anything is a working rev of RS3 that I can run and host locally just for myself, and where I can play a version of RS3 almost indistinguishable from the mainscape game, so like a locally-played ironman.

It doesn't have to be you, but for anyone reading this, if you can help me I would absolutely very much appreciate it. Again this would be for localhost stuff, no servers, no profiting, nothing like that. I just want to be offline runescape and own my character data.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...