Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wzrd's Introduction

Wzrdary

Good Afternoon All,

I'm Wzrd (Joe) and I'm 23.

I started playing RSPS's in 2010, here's a story, I played a 317 style server which had undead cows, noob players (includes me) killed the cows for scimitars, obviously the higher tier the scimitar the harder it was to get, we, (the noobs) sold them to the higher level players, no idea what they were used for... Anyway I found an exploit within this server as someone left Zaff in Ardougne and he sold dragon scimitars for 10k, I was the richest noob in the server!

This leads onto me making my own private server in about 2013, I hosted the server over my home network and me and my friends basically played it as an easy alternative to runescape, it was fun and I enjoyed making my ideas come to life!

RuneScape then released RS3 (lmao) and I decided I wanted to make my own 718 server (my favourite revision).  I managed to get my server up and running, I also managed to get 25 quests working, which was easy after I worked out how to make the first one. After playing so many RSPS's and having so many ideas for these, it was freeing to just do what I wanted, in the process creating something unique.

I have recently found the love for RSPS's, and it's about time I tried making one again. I'll be looking around for a nice 718/9 loading 839 to start building my game, once I believe I have made it to a point where I can release, I will update with another forum post.

It will be called Wizard Forever, and I hope so see some of you there when I manage to build this into something I can be really proud of!

Hope you all enjoyed a quick read and a couple of nice stories from my RSPS life, let me know if you have any questions!

Best Regards

Wzrd/Joe