Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Intro to you all!

New Guy7278

Hey everybody on RuneSuite!

I’be been playing Rsps since I was like 15 and never stopped enjoying them. I’ve been around the Rsps scene for a while and been on some pretty awesome and Servers that got pretty big. But now that I’ve bounced around to a bunch of servers all these years I’d like to start my own server. I already have some help from some buddies and already got a developer I’m going to start up with but I still need help on my journey! 
That’s why I’m here! To find more help, get to know a bunch of you all and maybe try to get pointed in the right directions! 
Will be creeping around here in the forums to try to pick up tricks and tips and take advice from everyone on what to do and not to do! 
thank you all! Hope to learn a bunch from everyone and enjoy this new journey of starting up my own server.

Sorry about the crap Intro just slammed together!