Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your RSPS Successes

Anonymous

Post your Successes in the RSPS world. Can range from Server owners to Players achieving something on a RSPS any sort of Achievement in the RSPS community works ;)

I'll start it off by saying I have ran 2 successful RSPS's one back in 2012 that peaked at 500 players online and another one in 2015 that peaked to 120+. Running a private server is extremely difficult especially when competition is rampant (currently) and players are hard to come by. I recently closed an OSRS server due to lack of interest from players just because of the insane amount of OSRS based servers. They're almost all the same. I am currently working to re-work that server to distinguish itself from others. 

1st server. haha :D

relentless.png

Edited by Anonymous

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Post your Successes in the RSPS world. Can range from Server owners to Players achieving something on a RSPS any sort of Achievement in the RSPS community works ;)

I'll start it off by saying I have ran 2 successful RSPS's one back in 2012 that peaked at 500 players online and another one in 2015 that peaked to 120+. Running a private server is extremely difficult especially when competition is rampant (currently) and players are hard to come by. I recently closed an OSRS server due to lack of interest from players just because of the insane amount of OSRS based servers. They're almost all the same. I am currently working to re-work that server to distinguish itself from others. 

1st server. haha :D

relentless.png

Pretty cool, but your account viewing has no rights? or is it just no ranking icons? either way nice. ( i personally am so sick of this osrs style, i enjoyed coding it first few months, now everyone trying and just not worth the time or dedication..) 

Edited by Draven

My very first server was back before the 508's. Avalon peaked at around 300-400 players online at all times. Unfortunitly Jagex forced me to take down on copy right infringement and soul split took over. Avalon was #6 on the chart. (Im sure i have the files still on a flash drive)

5 hours ago, Madara said:

My very first server was back before the 508's. Avalon peaked at around 300-400 players online at all times. Unfortunitly Jagex forced me to take down on copy right infringement and soul split took over. Avalon was #6 on the chart. (Im sure i have the files still on a flash drive)

Did you work under a different name then?  I had developed for Avalon my name was Jacobey in game and I'm sure under the files has my signature. 

Just now, Draven said:

Did you work under a different name then?  I had developed for Avalon my name was Jacobey in game and I'm sure under the files has my signature. 

Its very possible, Although there was a and still is a server with that name, he was trying to steal and RAT my players.. Jocobey does sound familiar tho. 

47 minutes ago, Madara said:

Its very possible, Although there was a and still is a server with that name, he was trying to steal and RAT my players.. Jocobey does sound familiar tho. 

id have to look if so i might have some of the work i did still for it. Pretty cool though, only reason i didn't continue working with them was due to another owner offering me more money for my work.