Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NEW! player named Nyx

nyx97

Hello everyone! I have been playing rs since I was around 10-12 years old, I currently am 24 almost 25 in a few more months. I got into rsps around 2013 maybe 2014, not really sure. I played the regular rsps and then I stumbled upon the custom rsps's. those opened my eyes to a whole new world. I personally enjoy the new content that is being made in the custom side of rsps. Having guns, pets that can attack with you, custom bosses, custom raids, and much more!

In the near future I would love to get into the behind the scene's part of rsps. Hiring and working with the dev's as much as I can. I don't think I even touched the surface of developing a server. I had messed with some source and clients a few years ago. I managed to get a whip into the game and that was one heck of an exciting experience. It took me a bit to even get it to work. I wasn't able to put stat's to the whip though. Just implementing the custom whip was exciting enough for me. Anyways, if there is anyone who would want to work with me on making an rsps in a few months let me know!

-Nyx

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 10:27 PM, nyx97 said:

Hello everyone! I have been playing rs since I was around 10-12 years old, I currently am 24 almost 25 in a few more months. I got into rsps around 2013 maybe 2014, not really sure. I played the regular rsps and then I stumbled upon the custom rsps's. those opened my eyes to a whole new world. I personally enjoy the new content that is being made in the custom side of rsps. Having guns, pets that can attack with you, custom bosses, custom raids, and much more!

In the near future I would love to get into the behind the scene's part of rsps. Hiring and working with the dev's as much as I can. I don't think I even touched the surface of developing a server. I had messed with some source and clients a few years ago. I managed to get a whip into the game and that was one heck of an exciting experience. It took me a bit to even get it to work. I wasn't able to put stat's to the whip though. Just implementing the custom whip was exciting enough for me. Anyways, if there is anyone who would want to work with me on making an rsps in a few months let me know!

-Nyx

Hi!@ ive played since i was 10-12 also