Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A little about myself

Ben Dover

Hi, how is everyone ?

My name is Richard I am 56 going on 57 in May.

I just found out about the RSPS Community after I got strong armed by the tyrant Jagex. They accused me of Macroing which I did not do anything against their terms of service. So i decided to try the private servers out and what I actually found out some is fun to play for a while, but what actually drawn me to RS in the first place was their quests. I have not found any RSPS server that has quests for you to do. I downloaded a copy of Necrotic so I could learn to program my own custom server. I have it up and running in IntelliJ IDE. I just do not know where to go from there.  I am hoping I can learn from all of you and in return I hope I can help other people as well.

• I have java experience making a few simple games, Minecraft Modding.
  • I have a limited C, C++, 8086 Assembly, Pascal, HTML, MS Basic and a few more I can't remember at the moment

I had a stroke about a year ago and I have senior moments all the time. I want to thank you all in advance for any help you may offer. 

Edited by Ben Dover
typos