Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introduction for DruggedCamels

DruggedCamels

Hello my friends

I go bye the name DruggedCamels nowadays.

I have been playing just about anything Runescape related for a very long time depending on who you ask what Time Means to them,

During my time working and playing with Runescape Private Servers i was led here as a replacement for the once great forum i use to frequent daily but like all good things must come to and end its time to start anew here.

Why did i choose RuneSuite Forums vs other forums? Yours is one of the few that seems active and i am not a big Discord User i typically hate anything that kills your privacy by default business model, example Social Media yeah i am one of those kind of people.

What will i be doing while here?  I eventually want to start a project thread and write a few things as a lot of the stuff i focus on is hard to find updated information on, let alone how to update the server and source from Java 8 to say my current Server and client are from 2006 and client 2007 both are usable without issue all the way until Java 17 LTS.

I assume my focus would be on Development Threads? Who knows

Much longer and wordy than i wanted but i wanted to be detailed for my first post, Laugh if you want

^_*  DruggedCamels ^_^

<^---^---^>

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...