Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need help please God

Ashe

Hello everyone! Hope yall doing good, I have been looking at things like 2006scape or 2009scape and wow they are incredible, it's so cool that you can play alone or with friends privately and that you can make content for it, sadly I am not a developer and I don't know how to make content anyway, the thing is all those singleplayer versions of runescape don't have the majority of the bosses I nomallly do, like zulrah, vorkath, tob, etc. So I would like to know if there's a way to do atleast a 2018 version of singleplayer osrs and if it's possible I need someone that could answer doubts if when I try to run it I get some sort of error, because as I said I am not a developer, just a guy that wants to play alone or with friends ocassionally that it's not going to wait for anybody to do it, so if there's someone that could help run an rsps or a clean version of any 2018 version of rs please say so, I need help