Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are RSPS' still as popular as they used to be?

RedKonflict

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't as popular as they once were but they certainly are still going strong! The Youtube scene for RSPS's on the other hand is definitely in need of some help, they're just AD videos at this point and you'd have to be 12 to not realize it. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

True, would be nice seeing more unique servers floating around, rather than keep making custom panels/items. I do remember one that had 4-5 custom skills, firebase I think? Don't exactly remember the name but think it had fire in it. Thought that was pretty sweet. 

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I feel the the RSPS community is bigger then the official community.
Official seems to be 97% bots and 3% players, at least on a RSPS the members are more lively.

no-one even seems to remember pking on silabsoft clients in 2006-2007 and shit, best time ever 

no-one even seems to remember pking on silabsoft clients in 2006-2007 and shit, best time ever