Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

omgzzz

Hey guys!

I have always been interested in creating my own rsps and tried (leeched) a few times when I was younger but found it wasn't exactly what I expected, I was after actual programming not just data input, changing what characters sell and the name on the clients etc...

I've found myself looking into the matter again, this time I'm 24 have finished uni having studied Comp Sci and Games, along with other courses in my past. I played OSRS for a while recently with a lot of friends until the fun ran out and I just decided I'd like to create my own server for us to use.

I want to learn proper rsps development, I saw a great tutorial on it a while back, but sadly cannot find it now. But ideally I'd like to be able to create my own weapons and integrate them into the game, as well as new areas I have made, like ::gamble rooms etc...

Not looking to publish anything that I create, just looking to learn by creating a RSPS for me and my buddies to enjoy locally.

I have experience in several programming languages including Java and so hopefully will be able to pick it up eventually.